Skip to content

EPOKE SIL Mould Making Silicone 1:1 (500g)

Sold out
Original price Dhs. 120 - Original price Dhs. 120
Original price
Dhs. 120
Dhs. 120 - Dhs. 120
Current price Dhs. 120

EPOKE SIL Mould Making Silicone when used as instructed is tear-resistant and has zero shrinkage. Moulds made with EPOKE SIL will last a long time in your mould library and are good for casting wax, gypsum, resins, concrete and other materials.

Mixing Ratio : 1:1 by weight Eg: 10g Part A + 10g Part B

Pot Life : 30min @25 Degree Celsius

Cure time : 4-5Hours @25 Degree Celsius

Temperature Resistance: Up to 200 Degree Celsius

Instructions for use :

Measuring :

Using a weighing scale measure Part A and Part B in a 1:1 ratio by weight (eg. 10g of Part A and 10g of Part B ) into a mixing container.

Mixing:

Mix slowly and thoroughly making sure that you scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing container several times. Mix until mixture has attained a uniform colour without any unmixed streaks of material.

Pouring :

For best results, pour your mixture in a single spot at the lowest point of the mould container. A uniform flow will help minimise entrapped air. EPOKE SIL should level off at least 1/2” (1.3 cm) over the highest point of the model surface.

Curing

Allow EPOKE SIL silicone rubber to cure for 4-5 hours at room temperature (25°C) before de-moulding.

Mould Performance & Storage

The physical life of the mould depends on how you use it (materials cast, frequency, etc.). Casting abrasive materials can quickly erode the mould detail while casting non-abrasive materials (wax) will not affect mould detail. Moulds should be stored on a level surface in a cool, dry environment.

Safety - Use in a properly ventilated area. Wear safety glasses and gloves while using EPOKE SIL. Store and use the material at room temperature (25°C). Warmer temperatures will drastically reduce working time and cure time. Storing material at warmer temperatures will also reduce the usable shelf life of unused material. These products have a limited shelf life of 6 months and should be used as soon as possible. Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT CONSUME.